IM BAD AT SIMPLE SHORT POSTS AND ALSO BAD AT WRITING SMUT WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE
Writing smut is always bad, mkay? But you should write it if you feel like it. Not everyone of your friends will be interested in it, and they shouldn’t judge your skills upon that specific type of writing.
What demands skill is not to write smut when you can simply write kindness and intimacy between two characters. The smut is always better left to the imagination.
It is often debated whether animals can feel emotion or not. But when I look at humans, I doubt most of us can even feel anything at all.
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
There are two types of single people
- desperately wants to be in a relationship
- desperately wants to remain single for as long as possible
I am both.
I am #2.